Emory vs. NYU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Emory ... or NYU

• Emory

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • NYU

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters

Tech04

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So the poll is for people who don't want to write much, but what do people think would justify going to one school over the other? I'm from the northeast and want to end up there eventually, but that doesn't mean I'd go there at the expense of getting the best education I can. For what it's worth, I'm into research and want to keep this up in medical school.

Anyways, y'all have been really helpful to a bunch of other people with similar dilemmas, so let me know what you think.

Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

GO TO EMORY- GET OUT OF THE AREA FOR ALITTLE WHILE- THE WEATHER IS GREAT AND YOU CAN ACTUALLY HAVE 4 SEASONS- WE JUST HELPED MY SON MAKE THE SAME DECISION- COLD OR HOT WEATHER- HE DID CHOOSE WARM. THIS WAY TOO IF YOU HAVE ANY TIME YOU CAN ENJOY A CULTURE OTHER THAN NY. GO AND TRY TO BE HAPPY ON A TERRIFIC CAMPUS

I had the same decision and didnt think twice about dropping Emory. Disclaimer: I'm from the midwest so NYC highly appeals to me.

Originally posted by healthymom
GO TO EMORY- GET OUT OF THE AREA FOR ALITTLE WHILE- THE WEATHER IS GREAT AND YOU CAN ACTUALLY HAVE 4 SEASONS- WE JUST HELPED MY SON MAKE THE SAME DECISION- COLD OR HOT WEATHER- HE DID CHOOSE WARM. THIS WAY TOO IF YOU HAVE ANY TIME YOU CAN ENJOY A CULTURE OTHER THAN NY. GO AND TRY TO BE HAPPY ON A TERRIFIC CAMPUS

So healthy that each letter grew into a capital one!