Emory Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just thought I'd say that there should be one more spot at Emory on Monday, unless they're still overbooked. Good luck to everyone on here.

Members don't see this ad.

thanks for the update, we shall see!

Champs, you are the man (or woman). I just got in yesterday! Thanks for opening up a spot for me!!!!!!!!! Give me an address and I'll ship you a bottle of wine :).

Members don't see this ad :)
Champs, you are the man (or woman). I just got in yesterday! Thanks for opening up a spot for me!!!!!!!!! Give me an address and I'll ship you a bottle of wine :).

Calsurfer, congratulations! I hope I have your luck!!!!

Congrats Calsurfer! You'll love Emory. It was a really tough decision to go elsewhere, but it's hard to imagine not being a happy student there. Enjoy the new building!

Oh, and I enjoy Rieslings :laugh:

I know it's really late in the game, but is anyone still holding out for Emory? I really want to go!!!! What's the general feeling on more spots opening up?

I would still most likely go to emory, but the general feeling is nobody is probably going to get in. Maybe 1 or 2 off the waitlist but that's it. I mean here we are in mid June and we've only heard of 1 getting off.

At least two people have gotten in off the waitlist, so you never know. Good luck.

the waitlist this year is crazy. but miracles can happen ;)
anyone here going to mcg in case emory doesn't pan out?

Yea i'm almost definitly going to mcg. 2 ppl got off the waitlist? I've only heard of 1.

I'm starting to feel like this emory thing is not going to happen.
Anyone hear anything?

fyi, someone just opened up a spot on monday, though I don't konw any other details. i'm sure someone has got in since then, but probably isn't on this thread.

Any movement on the list? I think I'm the only one with nothing but an Emory waitlist...:scared:

Any movement on the list? I think I'm the only one with nothing but an Emory waitlist...:scared:

I've only heard of 3 so far, which is weak!
I keep calling though...who knows, maybe a bunch of people will bail last minute.
Best of luck to you madri, hope it all works out.

Actually there will definitly not be any waitlist movement, didn't they have orientation on the 20th? In the email they said the class would be finalized on that day. Oh well, state here I come. I wish I had gotten into Emory, but once I started doing the math and seeing how big my loan would have been, it makes me think that my state school is the smarter decision.

I think the class is finalized on the 30th, at least that's what my email from them says. but either way, that's only in a week from now. oh well.

just withdrew from the emory waitlist. MCG HERE I COME!!!!

Good luck benbeel! It'll likely be "Grad school, here I come" very soon for me!