emory's 2ndary makes me want to cry. please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

redclover

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ive typed in my pre-med committee's address like 20 times using netscape, ie, firefox...every time i click save and continue and then go back to that section it is erased! anyone else have this problem? what the heck...please help me out.

Members don't see this ad.

redclover said:
ive typed in my pre-med committee's address like 20 times using netscape, ie, firefox...every time i click save and continue and then go back to that section it is erased! anyone else have this problem? what the heck...please help me out.
This hasn't happened to me using the Safari on my mac. Maybe another change of browsers will do the trick...

redclover said:

FF and IE run somewhat different interpreter software. Using IE for this should solve your problem. Then you can go back to FF.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine saved fine. I couldn't even use the application in Firefox, though, so I only used IE. But if you tried IE, I don't know what the problem could be! If it doesn't fix itself maybe you should call them tomorrow.

i tried it with firefox, didnt work, then with ie, works fine :)