EMT courses in Dallas,TX

Started by xula
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xula

xula
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew how I can get an EMT certificate in Dallas. I see that a community college has it but it only meets twice a month over a four mth period. I have heard that some places train you as an EMT in return you volunteer with them. I have also heard that you can get an EMT certificate in 4 wks however, I am not finding any such opportunities in Dallas so if anyone knows of any places or where I may be able to find such information I would be very appreciative.

Thank you 🙂