EMT Job Op

Started by RunnerND
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RunnerND

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in the process of earning my EMT-B which should be completed by early January. I'm working a temp job to pay the bills until then but I want a jump in looking into the market. Since I'm taking some time off from school and do plan on going back I'm not looking for anything long term. Does anyone have any links or resources that could help me find an EMT job for 5-6 months? To be honest I'm clueless as to where to start and would be grateful for any help!! Thanks.