EMT job/Paramedic training programs in Miami

Started by Lucius
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lucius

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am thinking about deferring a year from medical school (for personal reasons) to work as an EMT for an ambulance company in Miami. If that dosnt work out, I am also interested in taking training programs to be certified as a paramedic.

If anybody has information regarding employment as an EMT in Miami or paramedic training programs in Miami, I'd appreciate it if you can share it. Thanks.
 
Check out Miami-Dade, also therew are others. This one is off the top of my head. I think there is one in Ft. Lauderdale also. Miami-Dade also has a PA program if you come to that. What med school did you go to?