End of June (June 30th)- Too late to submit Primary AACOMAS Application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

egyptianboy1

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I am currently working on finalizing everything for my primary AACOMAS application. I understand that it is always better to apply early. Do you guys think that applying end of June (approx June 30th) would be too late/ put me at a disadvantage? I have heard that secondaries generally start to be sent around July, so I did not want my submission for my primaries to delay this process. Thank you so much for your help and advice everyone!
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I am currently working on finalizing everything for my primary AACOMAS application. I understand that it is always better to apply early. Do you guys think that applying end of June (approx June 30th) would be too late/ put me at a disadvantage? I have heard that secondaries generally start to be sent around July, so I did not want my submission for my primaries to delay this process. Thank you so much for your help and advice everyone!
Hell no, that's not late. Even Tgiving won't be late