*Endo interviews 2008*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Tufts selected it's class last week.

Members don't see this ad.

I know that Temple offered interviews as late as November 6,7.

Columbia University
Date notified: 10/23
Mode: Email
Interview Date: 10/28 & 10/31

Members don't see this ad :)
November 3... I can't hardly wait!

Does anyone have an opinion on UMKC vs. SLU (St. Louis) vs. Ohio State? Any hidden plusses or minuses I might not know about? Thanks guys and good luck!

Me neither. Hey, let's go fishing umc27.

Hey Route. Do you fish? Do you think there will be time for me to go fishing during my endo residency?

Hey Route. Do you fish? Do you think there will be time for me to go fishing during my endo residency?
Sure. I heard that is all they do at UF. Fish and play flag football.

Hi, anyone know if VCU, NYU or Boston have filled their classes. :mad:

Tufts has already picked their 2009 residents.....Good luck to all tomorrow

Post the good news once you've decided where to attend! Best of luck to all!

The day is here... November thizzzird!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just accepted a position at Case!

Its taking soooo long :D
I'm expecting U of T or Harvard
what do you think guys?

Last edited:
Even i am waiting to hear from Case ...how did they get in touch with you..any idea how many spots r yet to be filled?

Congratulations to all!
I accepted a position at SLU!
By the way kp83 - I turned down a spot at Case, so there is still hope!
Best of luck to those who are still waiting. I think that it will take several days for the dust to settle and everything to get hashed out.:luck:

I've accepted a position at the University of Maryland. I would love to hear from any future co-residents (or current residents). Congrats to all!

Ohio State bound! :) Any fellow residents out there?

Just accepted my position at Nova... any others in the same boat?

going to Nova...best of luck to everyone else

Congratulation to all those who got positions in the 2009 Cycle and hopefully others will get in soon.

We all know that programs provide different instruments, Some require buying a Microscope , Apex locators ...etc.

I would like to know where do residents buy their stuff from?
And, Is it possible to find used ones?

Thank you and Good luck :)

Congratulation to all those who got positions in the 2009 Cycle and hopefully others will get in soon.

We all know that programs provide different instruments, Some require buying a Microscope , Apex locators ...etc.

I would like to know where do residents buy their stuff from?
And, Is it possible to find used ones?

Thank you and Good luck :)

I'm fairly sure all of the classes are now set.

Congrats on all the acceptances.

I was curious if y'all wouldn't mind sharing how your CV looked to gain your acceptance into an endo post-grad residency program (ie - board scores, rank, ECs, etc.).

I'm currently a 3rd year and was curious as to whether my scores would muster any interviews (and hopefully, an acceptance). I'm planning on applying at the end of this year.

Thanks in advance!

hi! Did anybody hear from BU?