Engagement Ring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I love how odd that post is: "I couldn't find an engagement ring that I liked at first, but then I did. I hope one day our kids will tell their kids this story."

Maybe they're fishing for a "That sounds great, who did you use?" response as a chance to advertise for some company. Kind of clever, not a great strategy for this kind of board. but maybe on a larger forum for the general public it would work well.

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe they're fishing for a "That sounds great, who did you use?" response as a chance to advertise for some company. Kind of clever, not a great strategy for this kind of board. but maybe on a larger forum for the general public it would work well.
He's actually stealth edited his post to include the link he's advertising for.

Members don't see this ad :)
50k ring here and was worth every penny. She has a smile when she looks at it and makes her feel special. My rib likes nice stuff but well measured and balanced which is what matters to me.

I know diamonds are a scam but no different than bitcoins but people still buy it and has value.

I know many would think 50k on a diamond is crazy but that is in they eye of the beholder.

She is happy to drive a minivan and have a 50k ring. I know guys who would throw a fit spending 5k on a ring but turn around and plop down 100k for a car or boat. Seems extremely selfish if I driving my 70k Tesla when I tel my wife a 50k ring is a waste of money

balance is what’s important. Spend some, save some. Who cares what someone buys as long as they also save a good amount.

I spent $3,000 on my wife’s ring. The woman hates jewelry.

Reactions: 1 user