Engineer attempting to calculate science GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LilyYur920

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello I am a bioengineering student trying to calculate my gpa before applying to some pre-dent master's programs. I have been referencing the ADEA AADSAS form here:

I have many engineering classes that I think fall under one of the BCP categories. For example I have an "anatomy and physiology for engineers" course that I think should be considered biology. However, the course code that my school lists it under is for bioengineering. Another example is my "thermodynamics" course which, under the link above, is listed as physics. However my school lists it as an engineering science, not a physics course. Would these courses count towards my BCP gpa despite the fact that my school's course code lists it otherwise?

I apologize if this seems like an obvious question. I do realize that the ADEA AADSAS site says to put in what category you think the course falls under and that their committee will review it. However, I'm not applying through the ADEA AADSAS website and was hoping to get some clarity before I think I have a chance at dental school down the road.

Members don't see this ad.