England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I might have also had a tab in my spreadsheet just for that.
I like write up analysis lol. But I think I discovered in this game that I like writing write ups even more than I like analyzing them.

Edit: I don't know why some of the quotes aren't showing up in their entirety - they do when I go to edit the post, but they don't when I try to view it :(
It's a bug with SDN I think, where expandable quotes don't give the option to expand if they're in spoilers. Usually fixes itself upon refreshing the page.

Reactions: 1 user
GOB SAVE THE QUEEB

english community GIF

INDEEB

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This discussion in the waverly place sign ups is reminding me:

@alleycat03 - @Animal Midwife tried to give you a pint of beer (!!!) to restore your health, but it never made it to you

And then @Dinashadow wanted nothing to do with it because she got burned by chugging the fairy mead in Ireland lol
What happened?

Reactions: 1 user
What happened?
It was the conversion mechanic. Cubs was queen maebh, the converter wolf. He handed out extremely suspect twinkling glasses of fairy mead, and the wolves could then convert from the people who were intoxicated.

Dina chugged hers as soon as it hit her inbox. Down the hatch!

(Wolves won in that game so it didn't end up too badly for her haha.)

• Haha
  • Wow
It was the conversion mechanic. Cubs was queen maebh, the converter wolf. He handed out extremely suspect twinkling glasses of fairy mead, and the wolves could then convert from the people who were intoxicated.

Yeah, but Mel died in cold blood with no closure so it was an unjust game.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
This discussion in the waverly place sign ups is reminding me:

@alleycat03 - @Animal Midwife tried to give you a pint of beer (!!!) to restore your health, but it never made it to you

And then @Dinashadow wanted nothing to do with it because she got burned by chugging the fairy mead in Ireland lol

I realized wayyy too late that it had been AM's item when I was going back through write-ups and that I could've potentially used it to keep MsP from being silenced.... oops

It sounded like a really nice drink! I couldn't resist

And yeah we won, but it was a little too close for comfort. All thanks to @vetmedhead BS'ing her way out of a yeet after everyone realizing she was the banshee. Some good memes were created that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
  • Wow
  • Haha
Poll:

How much of Bridgerton can I binge watch on a cold, rainy night on vacation?
I started it Christmas night in a hotel after my sisters left and my husband went to sleep. 10/10 recommend. I eventually fell asleep with it playing, and my husband woke up and just started watching it where it was. Then I woke up to him crying and he almost never cries. (I won’t say which scene it was in case someone reading didn’t make it there).

Reactions: 1 users
You know what's really embarrassing?

For the amount of British television I watch, and my background in music & theater, one might assume my English accent was impeccable. Like, not just recognizable as British, but able to adopt regional affects.

Bridgerton vs All Creatures. The Crown vs Shetland. Etc.

But it's awful. It's truly awful.

Last edited:
  • Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
SDN just made me affirm that I wanted to post to my own thread. Sorry not sorry I'm a loser, SDN, but I just can't let go of my glory days

Or do I mean glohraey daees, wotcher

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users