England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
If finn was to flip wolf I would be very interested in stagg.
The reference to a Christmas Carol was weird, but I feel like he would be smarter than that if he’s wolfing. Unless he’s rusty.
I know he’s known for bussing but what if he didn’t intentionally to say “see no bus!”? He’s the only one not on either wagon.

I don’t get rusty, *I just get salty*

like, do you seriously think Pippy would make the game solvable based on location or do I get to scream at you for another 97 pages about tinfoil tunnels.

Solvable? No, but she uses mechanics enough that certain info can *be gleaned that is relevant to the game.*

And I was attacked by someone in armor with a sword and **** it I’m spewing it now when it said Excalibur was activated and I was on my location tinfoil I started trying to learn about the various locations. King Arthur is associated with Cornwall.
And someone has made reference to Voldemort and bet they started in parts unknown

YALL CANT STOP MY TINFOIL ASS NOW

Questionable if Voldemort is in the game, but there is an HP character. I doubt King Arthur is a wolf.

Oh I see, I misunderstood what you were saying.

If you think there's a wolf in cornwall and a wolf in parts unknown I would go with capri and sporty tbh

This isn’t unreasonable, but can confirm the idea of wolf in each

Despite thinking there’s a wolf in Cornwall, I don’t think it’s the last wolf. And the way that stagg has interacted this game is weird.

Contingency yeet stagg

For all that refusing to self prez onto finn noise. I feel like he knows he’s known as a busser and may be playing to total opposite to seem not a wolf but what the actual **** is he doing

Read between the lines and it will become more clear. Or will it....

Also please let it be known that this is the FIRST TIME I’ve ever voted out a wolf when I wasn’t a wolf myself.

Is it though?

ETA: stuff in asterisks was added because apparently my phone is post restricting me to only show the first half of my comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone has reminded me that we are moving to 12-12 now.

However, in other news, my dad has discovered how to share Instagram reels, which frankly scares me for the future.

So who knows what tomorrow may bring? I recommend packing a lunch with some tea sandwiches + biscuits. You know, just in case things get wild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Is it though?
Yes, it is. This is my 7th game ever and the first time I have yeeted a wolf as a villager. Last game, I yeeted Zenge (panic bus after Dina’s reveal), but I was a wolf with him so that doesn’t really count.

Ya know I was riding such a high I just saw red and didn’t read the rest of her role.
she was the strong arm. That explains Royal deaths right?
Strong arm doesn't negate death avoidance generally, unless it's written that way. Usually strong arm counteracts active abilities from 3rd parties like a jailer, blocker.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Not only that, but also a villager who was correctly sussing three wolves at the time of being shot :heckyeah:
Jesus frak guys if there's nothing else I avoid as a wolf it's interactions specifically ones that would favorably link me to packmates, specifically anything that seems to openly defend. How much did I come to help alley x2, Sunny, Cyndia, or Zenge in games past? Not much.

Also please let it be known that this is the FIRST TIME I’ve ever voted out a wolf when I wasn’t a wolf myself.
It's the best feeling in the world. Kinda like the first hit of heroin, crack, or nicotine. Just as addictive and elusive. Welcome to chasing the WW dragon.

• Love
maybe, I just think Finn was SPEWING village all over the thread, so the fact she was yeeted in strong part because of samac's tinfoil is stupid.
This seems fake, but at the same time if she was wolf she would have known puppy's reveal was fake...WIFOM for days

Can you please tell me why you are so deadset on yeeting me?

Reasons

Yes, it is. This is my 7th game ever and the first time I have yeeted a wolf as a villager. Last game, I yeeted Zenge (panic bus after Dina’s reveal), but I was a wolf with him so that doesn’t really count.

But is it?

You were being literal about the pony? I thought that was a cute nickname for Pippy the mod.

I thought they were talking about Sporty. @genny , clarification?

The manip here doesn't feel village

What manip? I was pointing out that if she could provide info before a flip it could help her case (for which there resale isn’t one either way). Info after seeing the flip could all just be manufactured. I’d have to look back to remember my exact thought process, but it’s irrelevant now.

• Okay...
Reasons

But is it?

I thought they were talking about Sporty. @genny , clarification?

What manip? I was pointing out that if she could provide info before a flip it could help her case (for which there resale isn’t one either way). Info after seeing the flip could all just be manufactured. I’d have to look back to remember my exact thought process, but it’s irrelevant now.
you’re going to end up having to share the reasons because she’s been on finn like me and we had discussions in PMs yesterday about possibly changing to sunny and I’m reading her as hard village right now.

you’re going to end up having to share the reasons because she’s been on finn like me and we had discussions in PMs yesterday about possibly changing to sunny and I’m reading her as hard village right now.
But she didn’t change to sunny so how does that make her village? She’s been on Finn most days and looks like most of those times there’s been another wolf up for vote so I’m not convinced

• Sad
But she didn’t change to sunny so how does that make her village? She’s been on Finn most days and looks like most of those times there’s been another wolf up for vote so I’m not convinced
I have also been on finn and did not change to sunny.

There’s an actual pony that makes you go to Cornwall. Has anyone been reading this game at all???

Oof, I thought I was. I'd like to take a ride on that pony if possible though. It's getting lonely in Oxford and I want a PM buddy again.

I have also been on finn and did not change to sunny.

She also tried to push my wagon when Finn's was starting to build up yesterday and didn't switch over until much later when my wagon was dying. Not exactly earning any village points there...

• Okay...

See reasoning above, there are other reasons that I won't be sharing yet. I'd also like to be looking into Capri and Sporty more, but a few things give me pause about Sporty (location, Mayo vouch? Can't remember if he was referring to Sporty or the pony Genny was talking about, will have ot go back and look).

• Okay...
IF YOU ARE SUSING ME AT ALL AT THIS POINT THERE’S NO HELPING YOU

Eh. It's not totally without reason. You pushed Finn all game - to suddenly throw away your tinfoil would be sus. So if you were converted, you'd still be committed to the Finn push.

But in general, I agree, for you to be sus requires an assumption of conversion. I'm pretty comfortable not going there (yet).

NIGHT FIVE

I wanted to end the world, but I'll settle for ending yours.
benedict cumberbatch the game is on GIF by Sherlock

He dipped around a corner, pressed his back to the wall, and listened for the footsteps to continue on into the night ahead of him. Good. He hadn't been heard. He peered out and watched his person of interest bow their head to the wind and shove their hands in their pockets. He followed again, keeping enough distance to not be noticed, but close enough not to lose the trail. The figure stopped in front of a flat not far from his own on Baker Street. He knew who lived here. He ducked into the shadows across the street, watching for his neighbor to come to the door.

At that moment he got a phone call. A familiar, voice on the other end, soft and yet full of taunting malice.

"Meet me on the roof. You know where. You have one hour, but do hurry. People's lives are depending on you, and that is something you care about, isn't it?"

The call ended before he could reply. He looked at his phone, thought about calling John. But no. This was likely a trap, and he didn't want John in it.

~~~

You once called your brain a hard drive. Well say hello to the virus.

Half an hour later, he was standing on the roof of Richard Brook Hospital. Moriarty stood opposite him, grinning.

"This is where we solve our final problem, Sherlock. Have you been reading the papers? They're saying you've been a fraud this whole time. I wonder how that must feel."

"What have you done?"

"Nothing you can't remedy. See, all I need is for you to die, and then your loved ones will be safe."

"And I am to take your word for it?"

"What choice do you have?"

~~~

John Watson pushed his way past the crowd in front of the hospital. Whispered voices, broken phrases reached his ears through his panic.

"Did you see-"
"Someone said --"
" --erlock ---"
" ---aker Street --"

He finally broke through, saw a twisted and bloodied body loaded onto a gurney, fair skinned and dark-haired.

Because it’s not the fall that kills you, Sherlock. Of all people, you should know that, it’s not the fall, it’s never the fall. It’s the landing!

Dead is
SHERLOCK HOLMES
Who could track someone each night

giphy.gif
LONDON

YORKSHIRE & THE NORTH
*desolate*

OXFORD & CAMBRIDGE

CORNWALL

PARTS UNKNOWN

AVALON
@Aprilthearab - Robin Hood, item thief​
@SARdoghandler - Lilibet
@TelemarketingEnigma - Margaret Thatcher, 2x executioner​
@vetmedhead - William Shakespeare, write up modifier​
@Viscernable - Sir Isaac Newton, physical action redirector​
@Zenge142 - Alan Turing, cryptanalyst​
@mkg323 - Jack the Ripper, ninja ladyseer wolf​
@BobLoblaw78 - Queen Victoria
@The_Breadmann - Winston Churchill, heavy vote​
@alissa14 - Anne Boleyn
@sunshinefl - Ebenezer Scrooge, rotating role seer + action seer + spirit-medium wolf​
@DocEspana - Princess Di, vulnerable royal​
@Animal Midwife - James Herriot, status effect healer​
@finnickthedog - Sheriff of Nottingham, stubborn jailer + item hoarder​
@WildZoo - Sherlock Holmes, tracker​

IT IS NOW DAY SIX
13 PLAYERS REMAIN.
VOTING CLOSES AT 9PM TOMORROW

Last edited:
  • Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Nice, I was almost done with this when the writeup got posted. So here's your twofer update.

Prime Minister Tally

SAR - Dubz, SAR, April, AM, vetmedhead, zenge, samac, supershorty, finn
Ms P - Ms P, barkley, genny
Samac - mkg323, Telemarketing, bread
Shorty - dina, sporty
DocE - DocE, viscernable, crayola, alissa, cyndia, LIS, sunshine
capri1722 - capri1722

Absent: alley, stagg, bob

--------

Prime Minister Prime Tally

Samac - Zenge, crayola, shorty, samac, telemarketing, mkg, cyndia, doc e, sar, finn
Ms P - sunshine, genny, barkley, AM, ms p, capri, dubz

Visc
voted Samac after vote close

Absent: bread, alissa, alley, LIS, april, visc, vmh, stagg, dina, bob, sporty

--------

Day One - Green and Pleasant Land - Vote Tally

Capri () -
AM (3) - alissa, TME, SAR
Stagg (0) -
Sporty (0) -
Cray (0) -
Alissa (2) - finn, capri
Zenge (3) - genny, sunshine, cray
DocE (6) - April, Dina, zenge, alleycat, Shorty, mkg
April (6) - Dubz, MsP, samac, Bread, DocE, Visc
Shorty (1) - stagg
Ms P (1) - bobloblaw
sunshine (3) - LIS, VMH, Barks
MKG () -
Stagg (1) - AM
samac () -
Visc (1) - Cyndia
SAR (1) - Sporty

Cray switched from Zenge to April after vote close

Absent: none

--------

Day Two - Keep Calm and WW On - Vote Tally

AM (1) - bobloblaw
Alissa
(1) - stagg
Zenge (1) - Cray
Bobloblaw (1) - Ms P
Viscernable (7) - cyndia, capri, sunshine, sporty, mkg, samac, finn
Sunshine
(1) - LIS
DocEspana (1) - Mayo
Dina (1) - dubz
Finn (2) - genny, alley
MKG (7) - barks, zenge, AM, dina, bread, DocE, visc
Capri (1) - alissa

--------

Day 3 - Am I Sitting in a Tin Can - Vote Tally

Bread (6) - mkg, AM, sporty, dubz, Ms P, alissa
Sunshine (2) - DocE, LIS
MKG (7) - Dina, capri, barks, Stagg, Cyndia, mayo, crayola
Barks (1) - Bobloblaw
Finn (3) - samac, alley, genny
LIS (1) - Sunshine
Capri (1) - Finn

Absent: bread

--------

Day 4 - The Black Server Death Descends - Vote Tally (PRE-VIG)

Finn (3) - Mayo, samac, alley
Sunshine (4) - Dubz, barks, dina, LIS, alissa
Alissa
(3) - AM, stagg, sporty
Dubz (1) - genny
Mayo (1) - cray
Crayola (1) - DocE

SDN (1) - Ms P

Absent: MsP (kinda), Finn, Capri, Cyndia, Sunshine

--------

Day 4 - The Black Server Death Descends - Vote Tally (FINAL)

Finn (7) - Mayo, samac, alley, cyndia, genny, docE, sunshine
Sunshine (10) - Dubz, barks, dina, LIS, AM, finn, sporty, cray, capri, ms p
Dubz (0) -
Mayo (0) -
Crayola (0) -
Samac (0) -
AM (1) - stagg

SDN (3) - Ms P, alleycat, capri (I'm counting it, ok?)

--------

Day Five - Tempest-uous Thursday - Vote Tally

Stagg (4) - capri, sporty, finn, ms P
Finn (9) - genny, mayo, dina, samac, barks, LIS, alley, dubz, cyndia
Cray (0) -
Dubz (1) - cray
Alley (1) - stagg
Ms P (0) -

Anyway I gotta go take an exam now so see y'all in a few hours

edited because a butt-ton of my colors got lost somewhere along the way

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I have literally messaged DubZ more than my SO over the last 2 weeks.
we had a 10 page PM.
told y’all she wasn’t a wolf.
Did she tell you her targets?
It was alley night 0, AM night 1, and then she repeatedly tried finn from that point forward but got night cancelled, jailed, and night cancelled again.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
See reasoning above, there are other reasons that I won't be sharing yet. I'd also like to be looking into Capri and Sporty more, but a few things give me pause about Sporty (location, Mayo vouch? Can't remember if he was referring to Sporty or the pony Genny was talking about, will have ot go back and look).
Mayo was talking about the actual pony, not Sporty. I’m going to need those other reasons because I really think you’re a wolf.

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users
I'm flat out exhausted and if we're on 12/12 I dunno if I'll be around much before lunch tonight.

For now,

lynch capri because I was surprised when I saw the name in the roster.

• Care
Just want to alert everyone the the Prince of England died. :(

• Care
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users