English Prerequisite Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted642188

Hey Guys,

Currently the only prerequisite I have left to do is my last semester of English. Though i'm confused as to which English class am I suppose to take. Does it have to be writing intensive or literature based and also generally do most schools not like it when you don't have prerequisites finished?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure any school would accept the second level of the English composition class offered at your school.

However, many schools are willing to take writing intensive courses and even literature based courses.

The safest thing to do in this case is to contact the schools to which you are applying and ask.

I'm pretty sure any school would accept the second level of the English composition class offered at your school.

However, many schools are willing to take writing intensive courses and even literature based courses.

The safest thing to do in this case is to contact the schools to which you are applying and ask.

The problem is that I accidentally took an english composition course that satisfies my english gen ed and I can't take the other half because of it...

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you take it as an elective?

I took a research methods class that counted for my writing gen ed but my advisor told me I could still take composition if I wanted to.

Generally, I'm just confused as to whether an english literature class counts as a prereq... I'm gonna try to find another writing intensive english class but it's frustrating to deal with this

I see, yeah like I said before just check with the schools to which you are applying.

Reactions: 1 user