You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
entering class of 2006: AGES!
Started by ariel winter
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ariel winter said:just thought i'd start a thread on the age of all those who have been accepted to optometry school thus far (age entering, that is).
i'll start off: i will be 20 when i start in fall 2006! 🙂
22
I'm jumping the gun a little bit as I have not been accepted yet 😉 .... But... keeping my fingers crossed that I will be... 24! 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ariel winter said:just thought i'd start a thread on the age of all those who have been accepted to optometry school thus far (age entering, that is).
i'll start off: i will be 20 when i start in fall 2006! 🙂
22
I will be 23!
ariel winter said:just thought i'd start a thread on the age of all those who have been accepted to optometry school thus far (age entering, that is).
i'll start off: i will be 20 when i start in fall 2006! 🙂
ill be 58 this may 🙂
ariel winter said:just thought i'd start a thread on the age of all those who have been accepted to optometry school thus far (age entering, that is).
i'll start off: i will be 20 when i start in fall 2006! 🙂
21 (assuming i get in)
ariel winter said:just thought i'd start a thread on the age of all those who have been accepted to optometry school thus far (age entering, that is).
i'll start off: i will be 20 when i start in fall 2006! 🙂
ill be 25 =)
Yupe8 said:
ditto
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am 20 right now but will be 21 when school starts in fall.
ariel winter said:just thought i'd start a thread on the age of all those who have been accepted to optometry school thus far (age entering, that is).
i'll start off: i will be 20 when i start in fall 2006! 🙂
19
ucbsowarrior said:
2 years without having a drink with your classmates. Bummer!
hahahaha!
Opii said:2 years without having a drink with your classmates. Bummer!![]()
Opii said:2 years without having a drink with your classmates. Bummer!![]()
hahhaha that's what I thought 😉
Opii said:2 years without having a drink with your classmates. Bummer!![]()
there was plenty of game 🙂 but i better not expand on this topic 😛
ucbsowarrior said:there was plenty of game 🙂 but i better not expand on this topic 😛
Yea I know. 😉
I will be 22 when i start (If i get accepted
)
Will be 27 - Graduated at age 21 with Bachelor of Music. Taught Band for a couple of years and then returned for the hell of pre-reqs. that took 3 years to complete. Entering SCO in '06.
congrats! never too late to do what you feel most passionate about! 🙂
I'll be 22!
i'm 23. i took a year off from school. i'm so glad i did. this break is so nice. i just went out with my coworkers and we sipped on margaritas...haha 🙄 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be 22 in 21 days, and therefore 22 when i begin at PCO!
😎
...
A
achino2
I will be 22 when I enter ICO!
hell yeah! i love this year off 🙂
canshman said:I'm 23 now, will be 23 when I start! Taking a year off after undergrad is like a breath of fresh air!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Will be 24 once I started. Graduated in 2004 with Sociology and Asian American Studies double BA, spent nearly 2 years doing pre-reqs and gaining experience. I feel like a late bloomer.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 213
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 198
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 181
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 214
E
