Entering Courses

Started by 302356
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

3

302356

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Do I have to enter in every course "exactly" as my transcript reports it? For example, if my transcript says "Intro Biol Lecture" can I enter it as "Intro to Biology Lecture" or no?

Secondly, I was a fifth year senior, so my last two years would be entered as senior years, correct? Even if I took summer courses in between them?

Appreciate your help!
 
I'm almost positive you enter it character for character, so the former rather than the latter.

Edit: Whoops, just read your second question. I believe you enter the courses as your class rank. For example, I was a sophomore after my first semester because of AP credits, so all of my second semester first year coursework was entered as sophomore coursework. If you have doubts, I know AMCAS spells it out quite literally in their 40+ page searchable manual