Envirovet, Wildlife Vets or Eko Tracks

Started by asw
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

asw

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone done Envirovet, Wildlife Vets or Eko Tracks? If so:

which program did you do?
would you recommend it?
how many people were in the program?
when did you do it - after 1st or 2nd year?
was it worth it?
what do you think were the strengths or the program & what did you like best?
What didn't you like about it?
why did do choose to do it?

thanks!
 
I would really like to hear from anyone who has done this too. I am really interested in wildlife medicine and how it pertains to population control and ecology and I am looking for experiences outside of vet school, mostly because its hard to come by at my school