Epic Tops the Leaderboard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmaSynergy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Top authors during last week:

Name / Posts
Epic 27
njac 21
pharmacogenomic 21
Old Timer 16
WVUPharm2007 16
SpirivaSunrise 15
humira49 13
bananaface 12
tussionex 11
jawnly211 10

I was Googling and came across this interesting site. Has anyone seen this before?

http://boardreader.com/fp/Student_Doctor_Network_Forums_10658/Pharmacy_212515.html

Members don't see this ad.

Top authors during last week:

Name / Posts
Epic 27
njac 21
pharmacogenomic 21
Old Timer 16
WVUPharm2007 16
SpirivaSunrise 15
humira49 13
bananaface 12
tussionex 11
jawnly211 10

I was Googling and came across this interesting site. Has anyone seen this before?

http://boardreader.com/fp/Student_Doctor_Network_Forums_10658/Pharmacy_212515.html

Wow...strange website. I was a little concerned for a sec and thought you went back and counted all the posts. :p But 27/week for Epic? That's just a drop in the bucket...slow week for him.

You can look yourself up. It's kind of weird.

Members don't see this ad :)
oh great. some Oz-like computer now knows I have no life and spent too much time on the interwebz. (that's a little creepy)

So SDN1977 tops the leaderboard at 34 posts because she posted as pharmacogenomic and humira.

Wow...strange website. I was a little concerned for a sec and thought you went back and counted all the posts. :p But 27/week for Epic? That's just a drop in the bucket...slow week for him.

True, I guess it's hard to post when he's either giving mammograms or hitting golf balls in Vegas. :D

But then, Epic is right - technically he's not at the top of the leaderboard b/c of the sdn1977 switcharoo. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
wow, i didn't know i'd posted that much!
day-am~!

Hmmm nothing really exciting to add, but I figured if others were +1 post count, I'd add in my plug nickel.

+1 :D

I bet less than 1/20 of my posts are even in this forum. :oops:

That's because you've crossed over to the Dark Side and have to mod/admin/talk about roofies in other forums.

Did they at least play a dirge for you on the way?

wtf

i just found this site last month

wtf

i just found this site last month

An avid-posting new member - welcome!

I should also add, SpirivaSunrise currently takes the lead at 42 posts. (I like your avatar's new holiday outfit, btw :))

Ya'll probably noticed already, but the link is dynamic, i.e., you can go back to click it and it displays the real-time, latest update on the board posting stats. http://boardreader.com/fp/Student_Do...cy_212515.html

Should there be any question, Spiriva is putting her mighty, holiday festive clad foot down. She owns this forum, all hail Mistress Spiriva. :laugh:

But how many of my posts are pharmacy related?

Epic has nothing better to do...must be a sales rep for Exubera....

Epic has nothing better to do...must be a sales rep for Exubera....

I started my career with Trovan.. then Vioxx.. then picked up Tequin... and it's going great selling Zetia!!

See! That's the problem with internet forums!

So I took Spiriva's lead and decided the avatar would be the definitive solution to the gender misperception. ;)

But I waited till now to update the avatar ... else I might've been subject to the same taunting Spiriva has to put up with ... worse yet, be accused of being a drug rep. :p:D

You're a drug rep like Spiriva?

She and Synergy are... I only use drug reps for pens and free food

Did I hear someone in need of pens? I hope you like blue. ;)

Attachments

• pens-400x350.jpg
    pens-400x350.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 54