epilepsy and systems neuroscience research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dunkindona

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wondering what the best residency programs are that offer strong training in epilepsy (and by extension have strong epilepsy fellowships) and ample resources and opportunities for intracranial research in the EMU for residents (i.e. large patient volume and many existing EMU research protocols).
 
Thanks! Out of curiosity, how did you come up with that list? I had read elsewhere that Stanford has a strong epilepsy program. Thoughts?
 
I mentioned the above programs because I interviewed there and therefore know of the strenth of the epilepsy program at those schools. Obviously there are other top programs, but the ones that I listed are those that I am personally aware of. Goodluck.