EPPP application etiquette question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EPPP123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm applying to take the EPPP after being out of school for a while. I need to have various former supervisors complete and send in forms on my behalf. I no longer am in proximity or have any in-person contact with these individuals to hand-deliver the necessary paperwork to them to complete. These forms are available online. (2-4 pages per supervisor).

I have already discussed my request for form completion with each supervisor and they have all agreed. Is it appropriate for me to forward the form links along to each supervisor for them to complete and mail in to the state board in question, or is it appropriate for me to mail them hard copies of the forms along with stamped and addressed envelopes to use to send the forms?

I don't want to make the task any more onerous for them than is necessary, but in this digital age, I don't know if it's silly for me to snail mail them forms that I can email directly to them.

Members don't see this ad.

I would just ask each supervisor what they want to do. Quick email along the lines of, "thanks so much for agreeing to complete X form for me so that I can take the EPPP! The forms need to be completed and mailed to X state board. If you prefer, you can print them here (link) and mail them, or I can mail you a copy of the form along with a stamped, addressed envelope to the state board. Which would you prefer?" Then they have the link or they can ask if they want you to mail it to them.