EPPP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Question can I retake the EPPP after a year has passed in another state if I didn't pass in one state?
Each state board has its own rules and sometimes laws regarding EPPP testing so you would need to review that for the new state. The state I was initially licensed in would approve you to take EPPP after they had all of your application information which included questions regarding other applications.
 
yes. you'd basically just be starting a new application to take it. It might be more cost-effective to just take it in your original state and pick a testing center in another state rather than applying for licensure in a whole other state depending on what you're trying to do.