EPPP Score Transfer (NY)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psych20122

Reaction score
Hi all,

I may just be so burnt out after the EPPP... but I am a bit confused about what to do next. Does the score automatically get reported/sent to NYSED or do I have to manually pay for the score to be transferred though psypro.org? To my knowledge, NYSED had everything needed for licensure except the passed exam at the time of my test. Someone told me that I would get an email notification regarding next steps but that hasn't been the case since Oct 6th.

Any input is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Scores get automatically sent to NYSED. When did you take the exam? Do they have your postdoc hours?

Scores get automatically sent to NYSED. When did you take the exam? Do they have your postdoc hours?
Thank you for the reply! I took the exam on Oct 6th. NYSED was in receipt of my pre/post doc hours about 6 months ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for the reply! I took the exam on Oct 6th. NYSED was in receipt of my pre/post doc hours about 6 months ago.
It'll take about 6 ish weeks for them to process everything. You'll get a email when they put your license up on the website.

I'd say if you don't receive notification like that by Thanksgiving, shoot them an email.

It'll take about 6 ish weeks for them to process everything. You'll get a email when they put your license up on the website.

I'd say if you don't receive notification like that by Thanksgiving, shoot them an email.
Thank you! It took a while but I finally got through to a human being by calling the NYSED phone number. and hitting a bunch of extensions. They told me that my experience was "being reviewed" as a sort of final validation process. That it would probably take a few more weeks.