EPPP Study Materials - AATBS

Started by Lotus143
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lotus143

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Complete 2018 AATBS Study Volumes for EPPP + exams = $250 plus shipping

I have VENMO, Paypal, and Zelle

I passed the EPPP on the first try with a score of 627 using only these AATBS study volumes and practice tests. I have old exam questions, PEPPO questions, and some printed practice tests i can give as well. My only suggestion is to make study guides as there is way too much info (but better prepared than not). These are 2018 versions. The binding is ridiculously cheap (even though they charge an arm and a leg). some of the pages come out easily as u turn the page, i’ve taped them back in, there are no pages missing at all and no highlighting or writing. Please message me if u need mlre info. Thank you.
468290AD-4A3C-4D47-B865-62BAD76847DC.jpeg
 
I still have it! I stored it and totally forgot about it and haven’t logged into this website in a while. Lmk if u r still interested!