equine reproduction online?

Started by OneDay81
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OneDay81

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The only course I have been able to find is through k-state but its only 2 credits and I need 3. Has anyone else stumbled across a 3 credit horse reproduction online/distance course.
 
The only course I have been able to find is through k-state but its only 2 credits and I need 3. Has anyone else stumbled across a 3 credit horse reproduction online/distance course.

Why do you need this course?
 
To finish up my vet tech that I started a while back. I can't make it to the on-campus course so they said I can transfer it in.