ER Doctor Goes Missing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Some people actually like their job and continue to work no matter how wealthy they are. :)
True, for some. But you’d think that winning the crypto lottery would at least reduce the urgency some, so you didn’t have to sleep at work or work with your eyeballs hanging out.

But, who knows. I’m just spitballin’ here.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
The problem with getting married is that your joint and tethered it’s no longer your money. It’s our money and the court just simply has to divide that.

They had 4 kids together and I’m sure that Jeff wouldn’t have been as successful had he not had a good partner at home. That being said yes her getting however many billions is eye popping even if it isn’t half.
I'm not even talking about dividing the assets of the marriage. That seems reasonable enough. Each gets half of what was earned by the "union". I'm talking about the alimony. That's getting half (or whatever) in perpetuity.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Solution: don't get married
Staying single doesn't necessarily shield you either. If you're with someone long enough, your state may consider you common law married and you're screwed if you split up anyway. Even if they don't, there is a larger subset of states which allow palimony suits (alimony for couples who never married).

Reactions: 1 users
I'm not even talking about dividing the assets of the marriage. That seems reasonable enough. Each gets half of what was earned by the "union". I'm talking about the alimony. That's getting half (or whatever) in perpetuity.

Yeah to maintain lifestyle they want the non earning partner to not suffer from having a career. That is the price of a stay at home spouse.

Common law states are Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and the District of Columbia.

Most states don't recognize palimony either.

Luckily neither exists in my state, and if anyone ever attempted it, I'd be out of the country so quickly and they'd never find me.

As an Italian (well, half. other half is Spaniard), let me tell you: I can recognize organized crime when I see it.

Not that any of that exists - officially - any longer. Just sayin'.

The most disturbing part of this article to me is

Forsyth, who often worked 80 hours a week, wrapped up his 12-hour shift

7 days x 12hr. Clear case of suicide. :)

I have been on the brink after 5 dys x 8 hr shifts.

Reactions: 1 user
The most disturbing part of this article to me is

Forsyth, who often worked 80 hours a week, wrapped up his 12-hour shift

7 days x 12hr. Clear case of suicide. :)

I have been on the brink after 5 dys x 8 hr shifts.
10 hours a week per kid sounds about right though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
He bought an RV just so he could keep it in the parking lot to hook up with nurses. Shocking his marriage didn’t work out.

This becomes weirder and weirder

Yeah. Some sort of crypto related murder? Also: "He had left his possessions, including his wallet, U.S. passport, five phones and his laptop, in his unlocked RV and car."

Why the hell does he have five phones? Is there some real world normal justification for this? I can not think of a single use case for anyone to have 5 separate phones unless you've got a ready supply of burners for less than reputable purposes.

1686250066148.png

I wonder if his crytpo-world imploded and he ended up in astronomical debt?

Nothing about this guy makes sense. Well, except for shacking up with a nurse and getting her pregnant. That's a total cliché.

Things that don't make sense:
1)Crypto millionaire working 80hr/wk (!!).
2)A non-commuter ER doc with an RV parked in front of the hospital. (Why?)
3) History of unreported kidnapping.
4)Carrying a passport and five cell phones with him at all times. (Ready to flee at a moment's notice?)
5) A brother that supposedly knows his brother "very well" but doesn't know about his engagement and his 8-month pregnant GF.

This is clearly a homicide. The question is, who stands to gain the most? I should start a podcast.........

Yeah. Some sort of crypto related murder? Also: "He had left his possessions, including his wallet, U.S. passport, five phones and his laptop, in his unlocked RV and car."

Why the hell does he have five phones? Is there some real world normal justification for this? I can not think of a single use case for anyone to have 5 separate phones unless you've got a ready supply of burners for less than reputable purposes.
Jason Bourne on the side.

• Haha
Last edited:
weird, i thought he was kidnapped and murdered. he was apparently a possible crypto millionaire.
Same. Also odd that he'd texted his fiancee that morning that he'd see her soon.

Perhaps he was in some kind of legal or financial trouble or maybe he was having a mental health crisis. We may never know. RIP.