ER programs...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dryacku

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any insight on ER programs in the chicago area.... which ones are the top ones and so on... also if somebody could comment on board scores for these programs... thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Do a search. This topic was recently discussed maybe about two months ago. Search the first 10 or so pages of the EM forums.

Yeah this has been discussed..

here is my synopsis.. all have different strengths and weaknesses.

Those requiring higher board scores are Christ and U of C. I dont know about NW.. Board scores more in the avg range are needed for Res, Cook, and UIC.. The details can be found in a prior thread. If I am sufficiently bored during the sub-i today ill try to find the thread for you.. Im on short call so who knows...

Members don't see this ad :)
Dryacku said:
Does anyone have any insight on ER programs in the chicago area.... which ones are the top ones and so on... also if somebody could comment on board scores for these programs... thanks

In 'n Out. The commute's a b----, but the training is well worth it :).

socuteMD said:
In 'n Out. The commute's a b----, but the training is well worth it :).

i think in 'n out is a west coast thing. the commute would deeeefinitely be a b-- from chicago ;)

It would be billy goat in chicago...

I brought the chicago thing to the front page... this is a post pad