ERAS Glitch-set back?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ihazquestionz

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, moderately panicking, would like some insight from any residents/pds/coordinators that are on here. I don't know much about the SDN community so idk if that's even a thing but I figured I would give it a try.

Something happened on ERAS and they didn't release my USMLE transcript. From my side everything appeared assigned. I submitted on the 15th at 9 am. I called ERAS this morning and they fixed it and my scores are now released (appears that this issue also applied to my photo, which showed up as assigned on my side but not on theirs). The only reason I found out was because a few programs contacted me yesterday asking me to release my USMLE scores yesterday to which I had the ..."I already did...what's going on..." response obviously. It's been an entire week since submission and I was hoping someone informed could shed some light on how much this is going to set me back. I'm assuming this is not a death sentence but also assuming it will have had some impact. I emailed my Deans and administration, waiting to hear back from them.

Members don't see this ad.

This early, it's likely to have no effect...

... other than panic everyone else who reads this, to contact programs and see if their scores are released

Reactions: 1 users
This early, it's likely to have no effect...

... other than panic everyone else who reads this, to contact programs and see if their scores are released

Ugh you're right. Sorry to all the people who got palpitations upon reading this. It's likely that only I was affected as none of my friends have experienced anything similar.