ERAS publications listing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluecaboose82

Reaction score
So I am unsure what to list under one of my publications. I am first author on an abstract that was presented at a conference, which I could not attend, by my PI. The abstract was then published in the supplemental section of a journal.

I've heard not to include poster/oral presentations if you did not personally do them (although I am first author and did about 95% of the work on it...). I am now wondering how to list this. Are abstracts usually "peer-reviewed" before they are approved to be presented at a conference? If not, should I list in under "other articles" or "non peer reviewed online publication?"

Thanks in advance for any help.

Members don't see this ad.

So I am unsure what to list under one of my publications. I am first author on an abstract that was presented at a conference, which I could not attend, by my PI. The abstract was then published in the supplemental section of a journal.

I've heard not to include poster/oral presentations if you did not personally do them (although I am first author and did about 95% of the work on it...). I am now wondering how to list this. Are abstracts usually "peer-reviewed" before they are approved to be presented at a conference? If not, should I list in under "other articles" or "non peer reviewed online publication?"

Thanks in advance for any help.
Welcome to SDN. This is the Premed forum. What you want is here: ERAS 'Publications' Listing FAQ

You will probably also be interested in this forum: ERAS, SOAP, and NRMP Match Note that there is much discussion about the guidelines outlined in the first post, so it is well worth your time to search through all the pages, as you may find opinions that fit your needs better.

Last edited: