ERAS research question

Started by Aaronkun
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aaronkun

Kuruologist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, quick question. Should I include Journal Club presentations under the research tab as an "oral presentation" or does that just look like I am trying to pad my resume? Let me know what you think, or what you did.

Thanks in advance.
 
Hey all, quick question. Should I include Journal Club presentations under the research tab as an "oral presentation" or does that just look like I am trying to pad my resume? Let me know what you think, or what you did.

Thanks in advance.

You should not. That behavior would be considered upselling.

-AT.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad