Hey guys, some advice sorely needed. I'm a US IMG with all USCE and LoR's from here (2 Psych based LoR's). Also got a MPH. I'm trying to get a spot in psychiatry. I have a failed attempt on Step 2 CS, but I retook the exam in August 7th, and the score should be back October 7th according to USMLE. No clue how I failed the first time, still strange to me, however a lot more optimistic this time. Anyhow, I was wondering if I should go ahead and apply on September 15 with my Step 1 and CK scores (209 and 217 respectively) or wait till October until all scores everything is available. Just worried that they will automatically reject me right away with a fail on my USMLE Transcript. Any advice or 2 cents appreciated!