ERAS support at ECFMG phone line

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vanilla60

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to call ERAS support services at ECFMG the last few days?

I was on hold for an hour yesterday before I finally hung up and the music they usually play on hold wasnt there. Has anyone actually gotten through to them?

Members don't see this ad.

I got this email from them through ERAS:
Dear Doctor,

We know that September 15, 2013 is rapidly approaching and applicants are anxious to have their documents processed before the opening of the ERAS Post Office.

We ask for your patience during this time and highly encourage you to monitor the Applicant Document Tracking System (ADTS) to track the progress of your documents rather than contacting us directly. Please limit the number of phone calls made to ECFMG so that staff may focus on tending to your application, which is our top priority. We also ask that you closely monitor your MyERAS message center inbox for messages concerning any issues we find with your documents and reply to the message as soon as possible. Please do not call regarding these issues; we will take direct action based on your response through the message center.

There is a two (2) week maximum processing time from the date your documents are received. If we received your documents this week, it is possible that they will not be processed by September 15, 2013. However, September 15 is only the first day the ERAS Post Office will be open. Programs will have access to your documents beyond September 15.

ERAS Support Services thanks you for your continued patience during this time and wishes you the greatest success in your pursuit of a residency position in 2014.

Sincerely,

ERAS Support Services at ECFMG

Also their site was down for maintenance I believe.

sd

Last edited: