ERAS Updating New Scores!

Started by medder33
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medder33

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I released my board scores last month, my understanding is all my scores up to last month will be released ( everything taken till that day) unless I press on "resend my scores" .
Now if I apply to new programs it seems my new scores, everything up to that day gets sent out?
Can anyone confirm this, as I added new programs and seems my new updated scores were sent to them but old programs didn't update.
 
If I released my board scores last month, my understanding is all my scores up to last month will be released ( everything taken till that day) unless I press on "resend my scores" .
Now if I apply to new programs it seems my new scores, everything up to that day gets sent out?
Can anyone confirm this, as I added new programs and seems my new updated scores were sent to them but old programs didn't update.

Yes, that is how it works. Programs get the scores that were available at the time you applied to them, so programs applied to after you received new results will see the scores while the programs you initially applied to will not see the new results unless you re-send.