tundri

7+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2010
Rochester NY
Status
Medical Student
I've searched tremendously for an answer to my question with no success.

I need to know how to answer the "was your medical education/training extended or interrupted" question. See, in my country I completed my undergrad courses and then transferred to medical school. Between this time frame I did take a break, but since I had not started "medical school" yet, I don't know if this applies. So basically, I took a break after my undergrad courses but before medical school/training. My medical training in medical school was not interrupted.

Is this a yes or a no? Because I'm pretty sure it would be a no for AMGs, but I don't know how to answer that as an IMG.

Help please.

Thanks.

gutonc

No Meat, No Treat
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
I've searched tremendously for an answer to my question with no success.

I need to know how to answer the "was your medical education/training extended or interrupted" question. See, in my country I completed my undergrad courses and then transferred to medical school. Between this time frame I did take a break, but since I had not started "medical school" yet, I don't know if this applies. So basically, I took a break after my undergrad courses but before medical school/training. My medical training in medical school was not interrupted.

Is this a yes or a no? Because I'm pretty sure it would be a no for AMGs, but I don't know how to answer that as an IMG.

Help please.

Thanks.
No.