ERAS- Was your medical education/training extended or interrupted?

Started by tundri
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tundri

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've searched tremendously for an answer to my question with no success.

I need to know how to answer the "was your medical education/training extended or interrupted" question. See, in my country I completed my undergrad courses and then transferred to medical school. Between this time frame I did take a break, but since I had not started "medical school" yet, I don't know if this applies. So basically, I took a break after my undergrad courses but before medical school/training. My medical training in medical school was not interrupted.

Is this a yes or a no? Because I'm pretty sure it would be a no for AMGs, but I don't know how to answer that as an IMG.

Help please.

Thanks.
 
I've searched tremendously for an answer to my question with no success.

I need to know how to answer the "was your medical education/training extended or interrupted" question. See, in my country I completed my undergrad courses and then transferred to medical school. Between this time frame I did take a break, but since I had not started "medical school" yet, I don't know if this applies. So basically, I took a break after my undergrad courses but before medical school/training. My medical training in medical school was not interrupted.

Is this a yes or a no? Because I'm pretty sure it would be a no for AMGs, but I don't know how to answer that as an IMG.

Help please.

Thanks.
No.