Eras

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

radiologygirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did not realise just how involved this whole ERAS stuff is

when you are filling out work/volunteer section
do you put all the stuff that is on your CV....it just seems like i am repeating myself.

how far do i go back with my work experience...which is not much might i add
and most of my undertakings were 3-4 months long

so confused.

any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

radiologygirl said:

do you put all the stuff that is on your CV....it just seems like i am repeating myself.

so confused.

Thanks

generally, if it belongs on your CV then it belongs in ERAS. yes, very redundant.

that applies for job experience as well. so, e.g., i would put down that year i spent as a research assistant, but i wouldn't put down that i was a lifeguard back in highschool.

i also suggest spelling realize and similar words with a z, color without the u, you get the idea. seriously, although i'd like to think physicians would know better, you never know the power that residency coordinators (secretaries) might have over your application, and i wouldn't risk that they understand foreign dialects of english.

radiologygirl said:

so confused.

Thanks

You never send the programs your real CV, hence the need to tranfer all of the information from your CV into ERAS. Yes, it's a giant pain in the butt.