Essay Editing Services

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

edkahn

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used an essay editing service like essayedge.com? I am not that strong of a writer, and I am willing to shell out the money if they can help me write a good essay.

Members don't see this ad.

I used them and was very pleased with the result. Don't expect them to make a crappy essay good, however. I spent a ton of time on my essay before I sent it in. The best improvements they made were related to the sentence structure and organization of my essay. It was a lot "tighter", more direct and had a better feel to it. Of course, I didn't incorporate every change they made, but it was nice to get some feedback besides my wife and parents.

Note: this just refers to their essay editing service, which cost me around a hundred bucks. If you want them to help you write the actual essay, they have a more expensive program, but I don;t know how that goes.

That sounds like quite the hefty price. You might seek around your undergrad to see if their are any pre-health English majors who are of service.

I helped several people fine tune their essays and did it for free.

Most undergrad campuses have some sort of writing center which can help you out if all you need is assistance with grammatical structure and emphasis.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh yeah!! Gavin is an English major!! That was nice of you to help your friends for free!! :)

I used EditAvenue.com for editing my essay. It cost me around $15 or so... (it was somthing like $3 to $5 for one hundred words or somthing along that line). I thought the service was well worth the price. I had it edited three times. The price however actually depends on how fast you want it back. It's more expensive if you want it back quicker, but lil cheaper if you can wait 3 to 5 days.

But remember they do not write essays for you or tell you what to say. They just help you what you want to say better with fewer words.

Good luck!