ETSU Early Admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Denimdude

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear from ETSU yet? I was told that they send out invitations around spring break (next week).

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything from ETSU yet, either. I assume you applied before the expiration of the early decision period?

They are still evaluating ED applicants and will send out invites and updates in next 2 weeks. If you email them they will tell you the same thing.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I heard from ETSU last Friday. I didn't make the early admission cut, but did get an interview in June. Have you all heard anything? Isn't it true that only 4-5 get in early decision?

Congrats on being offered an interview for June! :) I still haven't heard anything just yet. I have no idea how many they take from early admission. Where did you hear that only 4-5 get in during early decision? Sure hope it's more than that!

I saw that on previous threads when they spoke on early decision st ETSU. Hope you hear something soon!!

Reactions: 1 user