ETSU Interview - Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

T Love

Reaction score
Hello.

I was offered an invitation to interview for ETSU’s Pharmacy school on Sept. 10. Who else? Also, any former or current students have advice on the interview or just an overall review of the school?

I’m excited!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello.

I was offered an invitation to interview for ETSU’s Pharmacy school on Sept. 10. Who else? Also, any former or current students have advice on the interview or just an overall review of the school?

I’m excited!!

Invited to interview, turned it down. I’m gonna stick with military a little longer and seek other paths. I did interview there (before military) and accepted back in 2014. Older building tucked away on an upward hill somewhat isolated with a nice open grass region on one section.

Interview if same is one current student and one community representative. Closed file and asked a scenario question and why pharmacy. I loved the region but the cost is terrible. I would’ve gotten full coverage and housing paid but, older and wiser and the field has taken its turn. Best of luck

Reactions: 1 user
No PCAT or seat deposit and a higher cost of attending...what could go wrong?