Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everybody,
I was accepted into Wingate about a month ago (about a week after my interview) and at this point I was in the applicant pool for ETSU. About a week ago I got an email saying I was on ETSU's official alternate list. Then, a few days ago I received I letter saying I was accepted into ETSU's School of Pharmacy. Now I'm faced with the dilemma of deciding which school to go to, as I was impressed with both schools and can find things I like about each. I was wondering if anybody could help me weigh the options of going to one school over another and if any current students could provide some insight on the programs at these schools. I live about 1 1/2 hours from ETSU and about 4 hours from Wingate. Any help is appreciated, I need to make a decision in the next few days. Thanks!
I was accepted into Wingate about a month ago (about a week after my interview) and at this point I was in the applicant pool for ETSU. About a week ago I got an email saying I was on ETSU's official alternate list. Then, a few days ago I received I letter saying I was accepted into ETSU's School of Pharmacy. Now I'm faced with the dilemma of deciding which school to go to, as I was impressed with both schools and can find things I like about each. I was wondering if anybody could help me weigh the options of going to one school over another and if any current students could provide some insight on the programs at these schools. I live about 1 1/2 hours from ETSU and about 4 hours from Wingate. Any help is appreciated, I need to make a decision in the next few days. Thanks!