euthanasia, health-system reform?your thoughts pls.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Originally posted by aprilkot
Thank you for clarifying, it seems I was confused. Either way, to me it is wrong, but I do see your point, and I can see how a terminal patient might want to consider this as an option for him/her.

Wow..Thankyou, Aprilcot. I feel like for the first time someone really read something and was open enough to see it (PAS) from a different point of viewthan what they previous had. I applaud your honesty:clap: :clap:
So often on this forum people take a stand and fire away at each other so any serious discussion becomes useless .

BTW--The reason I am so into communicating what PAS really is is because this summer I went thru with a person exactly what I described. Tho he never actually had the PAS he felt more calmness and less fear just knowing it was an option during his final months with metastatic cancer.

Members don't see this ad.

"BTW--The reason I am so into communicating what PAS really is is because this summer I went thru with a person exactly what I described. Tho he never actually had the PAS he felt more calmness and less fear just knowing it was an option during his final months with metastatic cancer."

Thank you for sharing that with me. I hope your continue educating others about their options in such a manner as you have been. I can appriciate the fact that you are not acting as if you are the authority in the matter as others have. People need to remember that everyone has their own beleifs, and this is simply a place to share your thoughts, and maybe you can open other people's minds if you go about it in the right way.

^5 Galen

:D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: