Evaluating CC courses/professors?

Started by amr123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amr123

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There was a thread on here with a link to some type of evaluation of professors, so you can make sure you're getting a quality course/instructor. I tried the search & am not coming up with it. If anyone has a link to that type of site, I'd appreciate it.

Also, I'm in Georgia, but am not at all familiar with the reputations of the colleges/universities. I will probably do my pre-reqs at a community college. Georgia Perimeter is very convenient for me location wise. Any Georgians here have an opinion on this school? Other CC in the Atlanta area that I should consider from a 'quality of education' perspective?

Thanks, thanks and thanks! 🙂 🙂
 
***caution*** when using ratemyprofessor.com - ensure that you take into account the caliber of the student body at your school. I attended a CC in Orlando Fl - and only once found all of the negative comments about a professor valid. Some students give a professor bad marks because they give essay tests - or they require you to actually know something concerning a particular course. My school suffered from an excess or ******s - so the evaluations were hardly correct. Just my experience...

P.S. nearly 50% of the students currently enrolled at my old CC will receive their AA - the rest flunk out, or simply give up 🙁