Evaluation letter After Submitting the Application

Started by roxana
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

roxana

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI,

I've heard from two schools saying that they have received my application but apparently the dentist I had asked for evaluation letter has not submitted the letter yet. I was wondering would AADSAS send the letter to schools after he submitted it or they wont ,How does this work?

Thank you

​
 
HI,

I've heard from two schools saying that they have received my application but apparently the dentist I had asked for evaluation letter has not submitted the letter yet. I was wondering would AADSAS send the letter to schools after he submitted it or they wont ,How does this work?

Thank you

​

Of course they will mail his letter. Keep checking your application frequently and when his letter comes in, call AADSAS and let them know that his letter needs to be mailed out in their next batch of applications.

Evaluation section is one section of the application that does not get locked out after E-submitting.