ever get a 100% on a test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anand17

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
After two years in college, I got my first 100% on a pretty tough test (genetics). I was shocked, and after, amazed that even though I have a good gpa, I cant remember the last time I got higher then a 92 on a science test.(At my school there is no A- so Im always happy with a 90). Anyways, anybody else have alot of these? Or should i enjoy this as a one time thing lol. Goes to show that every dog has his day...

Members don't see this ad.

I've had over 100% in a class where the professor didn't curve very well.

I've never had 100% in a class with no modified test scores.

At least not any science test.

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually have had 100 averages in a few courses (uncurved) Biology I, Biology II, Genetics, Biological Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, and probably a few others I cant remember... That semester I was on fire, I had A+'s (98-100 average uncurved) in 18 hours of courses. My energy died down a bit after that though =/

Good job bro.

mandarin...that is sick...and im talking about one test lol..good stuff dude

I have in lower tier courses. Chemistry 2 I made a 103 once. In Precalc 1 most of my tests were 100's or 98's. Biology 2 I made a 100 once. That's all though unfortunately. I was in the same boat as you OP. BTW, good job on your Genetics test!

Once. it was a neuroanatomy test, i was pretty stoked.

i would enjoy your 100% while it lasts, it shouldnt come around too often. everyone slips up every once in a while, even one stupid mistake wil give you a 99, which is just kind of annoying.

When I first went back to school, I hadn't convinced myself that I really had the drive to go for medical school. I took achemistry class for nursing majors my first semester back (after being out of school 15+ years). I finished the first test in 7 minutes (no lie!) and got 100 on it. That convinced me that maybe I should go to medical school!:rolleyes:

When I first went back to school, I hadn't convinced myself that I really had the drive to go for medical school. I took achemistry class for nursing majors my first semester back (after being out of school 15+ years). I finished the first test in 7 minutes (no lie!) and got 100 on it. That convinced me that maybe I should go to medical school!:rolleyes:

an hour long chemistry test? how is that even possible!!!

I got a 100 on a test in Gen. Chem 2...which helped a lot because I got a 61 on the test before it (that ended up getting dropped).

I also got 100's on two finals: General Microbiology and History of Medicine. Though in the history class, it didn't really help me much, as I'd gotten a 75 on the midterm...combining the 100 with a 93 on my term paper got me at the top of a B+ range.

I got a 100 on a test in Gen. Chem 2...which helped a lot because I got a 61 on the test before it (that ended up getting dropped).

I also got 100's on two finals: General Microbiology and History of Medicine. Though in the history class, it didn't really help me much, as I'd gotten a 75 on the midterm...combining the 100 with a 93 on my term paper got me at the top of a B+ range.

i took history of medicine last fall....awesome class!!! did you enjoy yours? i learned a lot of pretty cool stuff. it saved me too b/c my school has a pre-1800 requirement to graduate and that is literally the only course that was pre 1800 that i could have stayed awake in

Members don't see this ad :)
i took history of medicine last fall....awesome class!!! did you enjoy yours? i learned a lot of pretty cool stuff. it saved me too b/c my school has a pre-1800 requirement to graduate and that is literally the only course that was pre 1800 that i could have stayed awake in

It was my favorite class this past semester. I took it because I'm a history major (well, biology and history double-major) and you have to take a history of science/technology class, and that one seemed the most appealing.

My professor was awesome. He got really excited about everything, which made the class really fun and interesting. He also let us have class outside a few times, once the weather was nice enough.

After two years in college, I got my first 100% on a pretty tough test (genetics). I was shocked, and after, amazed that even though I have a good gpa, I cant remember the last time I got higher then a 92 on a science test.(At my school there is no A- so Im always happy with a 90). Anyways, anybody else have alot of these? Or should i enjoy this as a one time thing lol. Goes to show that every dog has his day...

Congrats! I did also, in physics, and it was really exciting :)

100s on plenty of chem1/2, physics 1/2, and bio 1/2

as for upperclasses, the harder ones, ive gotten a few 100s on ochem 1/2, human phys, genetics, and had a 100avg in pchem when all said and done.

after a couple years of being a pre-med and surfing sdn.... anything less than an A is shameful... unfortunately. i got a B in cal 3 and damn near teared up.

Yeah, on a Calc 1 midterm. It was one of the best feelings I've ever had. I have gotten 100's on some smaller bio exams but the calc one takes the cake. Especially since it was my worst class.

First biology test first semester of freshman year: 109%

ohhhhhhhh yea :D. But yea I've had around four or so, but only one 100% on a test that wasn't curved. I know I got two 100%'s on two of the ACS chem finals, one in that bio class and I'm sure I've gotten at least one more I've forgotten about.

100 on a General Chemistry exam. It was given by a different professor who subbed for a week and wrote an easy test lol.

Yeah... On quite a few in all types of classes, but I'm a just a good test-taker.

Here are the ones I remember:
  • Several in Physics (although each test had just 10 questions and covered 1-2 chapters - we had like 8 tests throughout the semester)
  • My last test in Ecology, which guaranteed me an A in the class :thumbup:
  • One over 100 in Forensic Molecular Biology
  • My Gen. Chem ACS final (after the curve)
  • Every Calc I test - I got a 100 in the class and messed up the curve for everyone else
  • A couple of tests in Honors Genetics
It's definitely a great feeling, especially when you've put a lot of work into a class/test - you feel like your effort was justified. The worst thing is studying your butt off for a test and then doing miserably.

I got 100 in all 3 exams in Philosophy 101 (it was REALLY easy)

I got a 100 on the final of calc, although I swear I got some stuff wrong. He doesn't curve though, so maybe he graded leniently on the final.

To the people who have gotten 100 on the chem/bio/physics tests:

Are those curved or raw scores?

If those are raw, that's pretty damn impressive. Nice job.

I think I had like a 115 or something ridiculous in an intro to christianity class. I took it with a bunch of freshman.. kind of a waste of my time and it sucked that I had to go because there were a ton of attendance points.

Okey, show off time.

I got 100% or more due to extra credit on tests in these classes:
Cal I
Cal II
Physic A
Physic B
Physic A L
Physic B L
Gen Chem I
Gen Chem II
Gen Chem I Lab
Gen Chem II Lab
BIO Cell 107L
BIO 97 Genetic
BIO 122 Immunology
BIO 125 Cancer

and some other classes that I don't remember. Some were curved and some were not. Believe it or not, your choice:D

I've had about 6 science tests where I've missed one question, but no I've never reached the promise land.

Okey, show off time.

Cal I
Cal II
Physic A
Physic B
Physic A L
Physic B L
Gen Chem I
Gen Chem II
Gen Chem I Lab
Gen Chem II Lab
BIO Cell 107L
BIO 97 Genetic
BIO 122 Immunology
BIO 125 Cancer

and some other classes that I don't remember. Some were curved and some were not. Believe it or not, your choice:D

Do you keep a running tab of these in your head?

Yes, I've gotten a 100, I'm sure. Who cares? This thread makes me feel a little bit sick to my stomach...

Yes, I've gotten a 100, I'm sure. Who cares? This thread makes me feel a little bit sick to my stomach...

i know....i have too, but geeeez. This thread is ridiculous:rolleyes:

Okey, show off time.

Cal I
Cal II
Physic A
Physic B
Physic A L
Physic B L
Gen Chem I
Gen Chem II
Gen Chem I Lab
Gen Chem II Lab
BIO Cell 107L
BIO 97 Genetic
BIO 122 Immunology
BIO 125 Cancer

:eek:

To the people who have gotten 100 on the chem/bio/physics tests:

Are those curved or raw scores?

If those are raw, that's pretty damn impressive. Nice job.

Mine was raw, for physics. I had a few 100's. I've heard some people just get physics and some people don't. I was lucky that I did!

that's exactly my point; hence the phrase "show off time".:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I always go back and answer one incorrectly ... as not to offend the gods.

As the OP..all i have to say is daaaaammmnnnn you guys are good. As for the people who think this is stupid or that im having an ego trip...its ok to get excited once in awhile..not everything has to be about "what are my chances." lighten up.

I got an final average of 140% in gen chem 2. I wish that would have counted as two 4.0's to the gpa...

Got 1 A+ in forensic anthropology (human osteology 1). Had like a 105% average or something like that (she had extra credit on every test/practicuum including midterm and final).

Okey, show off time.

Cal I
Cal II
Physic A
Physic B
Physic A L
Physic B L
Gen Chem I
Gen Chem II
Gen Chem I Lab
Gen Chem II Lab
BIO Cell 107L
BIO 97 Genetic
BIO 122 Immunology
BIO 125 Cancer

What kind of insecure loser keeps track of these sorts of things? I honestly can't and don't care to remember the scores of any exams that I took in previous semesters...

Highest grade of my college career was a 99 in Gen Chem. I'm notorious for making silly little mistakes, and that one involved scientific notation of all things. <_<;

What kind of insecure loser keeps track of these sorts of things? I honestly can't and don't care to remember the scores of any exams that I took in previous semesters...

I can tell you are a man with many friends.

I don't remember ever getting a 100%, cos I didn't have the patience to study that hard for any exam.:rolleyes: But does it really matter anyways?

Good Job Bro :thumbup:

Oh yea, I remember I got 100% in all of my subjects once before

it was when I was in elementary school :D

:thumbup: I second this.

This has to go down in SDN history as one of the top 5 threads ever!

What are you talking about? This thread was only moderately entertaining. It was much better before it devolved into this.

Hell, I made a thread just like this a few months ago. It also devolved into, "lol u guys r so sad for saying test scores lozers".

Why do you do that? Does bragging about test scores automatically make someone sad? Sometimes it's just nice to share achievements with one another.