Ever stayed in on a Friday or Saturday night just doing homework or studying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Uhh its called every Friday and Saturday?

Members don't see this ad.

Most definitely.

In the wise words of african dad: "Remember, there is always another parry, but not another transcript. GO'N FACE YOUR BOOK"

Reactions: 1 users
Being in Canada, this time of the year gets brutally cold. Yesterday I planned a fun night out with a bunch of friends, but most decided to stay in because of the weather. So I just studied.

Other times I'll spend the entire weekend studying or doing assignments. Depends how I'm feeling, but grades > social events.

Same here in minnesota. My school actually cancelled classes due to the dangerous wind chill. Still forced my self to go to the library.

Members don't see this ad :)
Never, except for the weekend before finals. I study/do hw every sat/sun during the day in order to make up for it.

All the time. Sleep or study lol. Sad I know.

i feel like I should take weekends off more often

I'm too busy getting the "college experience" and meeting da boiz to stay in! You're totes doing it wrong, OP.

Reactions: 1 user
In undergrad, hell no. On the worst weeks I might've studied until 7-8 Friday, then hit it hard again Sunday afternoon.

In med school, it's a fairly regular occurrence.