Everyone in MLB should use steroids.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
......anabolic...not glucocorticoids. Well, they should use those, too, should they need them.

Anyway....I'm looking through this new steroid user list that was released today...Bonds...McGuire...Clemens...Pettitte...

Man, **** that. Give everyone steroids. I want to see a league with 50 Clemens pitching to 50 Bonds with 50 McGuires hitting cleanup and 50 Pettittes coming in during the 7th in relief on every damn team in the league. I want 50 guys hitting 70 HRs.

Until steroid use is not punished by MLB, I am boycotting them.

Members don't see this ad.

A 'roid league would be great. Guys hitting 100hr a year, 120mph fast balls, and crazy 'riod rage bench clearing brawls. That's about the only way I'd watch MLB again...

baseball is a boring sport to watch as it is.... if they could only speed up the game or maybe add body checking or legalize clothes-lining guys

baseball is a boring sport to watch as it is.... if they could only speed up the game or maybe add body checking or legalize clothes-lining guys

Or at least go back to being able to bean guys to get them out. Below the neck of course. That'd at least add some variety.