Evil AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ditwee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I realize this is probably not a 'new' topic, but I heard from someone on the Princeton Review board that there are lots of people with AMCAS grievances posting on StudentDoc. Anyway, I have cause to sue (this is the second year they have screwed me over---BIG TIME) and wondered if anyone else is interested in a class-action lawsuit. Any takers? At the very least, I'd like to vent with some other frustrated applicants. GRRRRRRRRRR!

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome to SDN! :) Spend a little time reading the posts -- go back a few days, even weeks!!! There are plenty of anguished souls here for you to commiserate with. Do a search for "class action lawsuit" and "sue" to bring yourself up to date on the discussions here. I also recommend the threads "Letter to the President of AMCAS" and "You are not going to believe this!!" I don't know what your particular grievances are, but some folks on this board, including me, have been getting results by just threatening to sue. Best of luck.