EVMS waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
tjc said:
The phone call was from Sue Castora. She said basically that there was a spot if I needed it. I got so unglued from the good news (my one and only acceptance and after waiting for so long!) that I ALMOST forgot to ask her when orientation started. Thankfully, I was able to confirm my address with Ms. Castora without peeing in my pants.

I few minutes later, I checked my e-mail and Dr. McCombs said he'd be seeing me in August!

I'm kinda numb right now, because today was actually the day that I was going to resubit my AMCAS for next year. Relief and joy all rolled into one. Haha, now I can pay to have my timing belt replaced for my cross country trip over to VA.

Congratulations! :D

Members don't see this ad.

tjc

Is it not strange how things all seem to work out in the end...

That is wonderful you did not have to go through the process of re-submitting. I would venture to say your interest through letters and phone calls had a direct impact on your acceptance or should I say "we have a spot available for you if you would like it". ;)

Dave