Evms

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

misspiggy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Is EVMS pretty quick about getting back to people once they've interviewed? At this point (since it's still kind of early) are most of the people who get in people with really high numbers? What about out out of staters? Thanks for any input. I interviewed there last week and I'm just getting antsy. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I interviewed on September 4th and heard on October 15 I was accepted. I have good numbers but not sky high. I am in state though. Generally they take 2-3 weeks to respond after October 15! What did you think of the school? I absolutely loved it!:love:

Originally posted by misspiggy
Hi,

Is EVMS pretty quick about getting back to people once they've interviewed? At this point (since it's still kind of early) are most of the people who get in people with really high numbers? What about out out of staters? Thanks for any input. I interviewed there last week and I'm just getting antsy. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

How'd the interview go, misspiggy?

Members don't see this ad :)
I liked EVMS a lot . I liked the small town feel and felt that the people were super-friendly. I guess I'll find out how I did in a couple of weeks!!!!

I interviewed on October 18 and received my letter yesterday. It actually came on Saturday, but it came certified mail and I wasn't home to get it. So, I had to wait until Tuesday - and it was an acceptance! I was so excited - I am a non-traditional and out of state. (my numbers are pretty average) The acceptance letter was actually dated November 1. Good luck and I hope you hear from them soon - the wait is agonizing.