Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Evms

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by misspiggy, Nov 13, 2002.

1. misspiggy

misspiggy Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi,

Is EVMS pretty quick about getting back to people once they've interviewed? At this point (since it's still kind of early) are most of the people who get in people with really high numbers? What about out out of staters? Thanks for any input. I interviewed there last week and I'm just getting antsy. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. hokiedoc

hokiedoc Member
    7+ Year Member

Hello,
    I interviewed on September 4th and heard on October 15 I was accepted. I have good numbers but not sky high. I am in state though. Generally they take 2-3 weeks to respond after October 15! What did you think of the school? I absolutely loved it!:love:

4. tedstriker

tedstriker wicked retahhded
    10+ Year Member

How'd the interview go, misspiggy?

5. misspiggy

misspiggy Member
    7+ Year Member

I liked EVMS a lot . I liked the small town feel and felt that the people were super-friendly. I guess I'll find out how I did in a couple of weeks!!!!

:)

6. Teach

Teach Member
    7+ Year Member

I interviewed on October 18 and received my letter yesterday. It actually came on Saturday, but it came certified mail and I wasn't home to get it. So, I had to wait until Tuesday - and it was an acceptance! I was so excited - I am a non-traditional and out of state. (my numbers are pretty average) The acceptance letter was actually dated November 1. Good luck and I hope you hear from them soon - the wait is agonizing.