Exact steps for getting ECE reoprt???

Started by duke911
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

duke911

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everybody

I have some questions about the ECE report...

1.What "Type of evaluation report" is needed?
AFAIK, it's General, but all schools ask for Course-by-Course evaluations as well...
Can I still tick both of the fields in the same report??
or should go for General report for this time, and when applying for IDP, ask ECE to mail my old report directly to them??

2. "Purpose of evaluation" what should I choose..?

Further education:
❏ Freshman ❏ Undergraduate or Transfer ❏ Graduate
Field of Study ____________________________________________
Desired Institution(s) ______________________________________
and What should I fill in "Desired Institution" tab?

Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations (JCNDE)

and in case I could take General & Course-by-Course report, can I add the name of some schools, say UCSF??


I really appreciate all you help 😉