Exam Conversion Tables

Started by Jay2910
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jay2910

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I was just wondering does anyone have a general scoring table out there that I can use to score my Kaplan Verbal? They only give me a percentage and the number right and wrong . . .. but I'm not too sure about the actual scaled score.

I'm not too sure on how to grade myself based on percentages. . . ..any suggestions?

Also, do I have to get 80-90% right to score a 11-12?
 
Hey guys,

Help needed . .right here . ..please answer my question. I know it has been asked before . ..but I haven't been able to find a suitable answer.
 
Hello,

I was just wondering does anyone have a general scoring table out there that I can use to score my Kaplan Verbal? They only give me a percentage and the number right and wrong . . .. but I'm not too sure about the actual scaled score.

I'm not too sure on how to grade myself based on percentages. . . ..any suggestions?

Also, do I have to get 80-90% right to score a 11-12?

Kaplan Verba is bogus. Only use it for practice and not to predict scores. Use EK101, TPRHL, and AAMC self assessment to predict scores.