This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenatorTractor

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello MCAT nerds,

Since I've taken my MCAT I no longer need my Qbank account and I'm selling the 44 days that are left on the subscription in order to help PAY BACK THE $400 I PAID FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION. Will move the account to your email, etc, etc.

DM or reply if interested. 75 bucks.
 
Last edited:
Hello MCAT nerds,

Since I've taken my MCAT I no longer need my Qbank account and I'm selling the 44 days that are left on the subscription in order to help PAY BACK THE $400 I PAID FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION. Will move the account to your email, etc, etc.

DM or reply if interested. 75 bucks.
Hello! Is this still available?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.