Exam Krackers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Csv321

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is this Exam Krackers I keep reading about? Is this a course or a set of books I can buy?? I live in S. California and all we have, that I know about, is Princeton or Kaplan..or maybe it's just those that are advertised a lot. How useful has everyone found it because if I have to face the devil again in August, I might try it.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

It is another review course like kaplan or TPR. They have a pretty good reputation, their books are great. I bought their 101 Passages in VR and it was a big help. Seems like they are growing pretty fast right now.

Csv321 said:
What is this Exam Krackers I keep reading about? Is this a course or a set of books I can buy?? I live in S. California and all we have, that I know about, is Princeton or Kaplan..or maybe it's just those that are advertised a lot. How useful has everyone found it because if I have to face the devil again in August, I might try it.

Thanks!!

You also have Berkeley Review... I took it but stopped going after a couple of weeks but they have a good reputation out here in S. Cali. In my opinion, classes are worthless unless you need discipline. Either way, check them out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the ExamKrackers Study package and verbal 101 in the mail from Amazon. Time to start studying for the MCAT! Good luck to everyone taking August 2004. BTW, if you are interested in getting these books, get them at Amazon.com, and get the Verbal 101 from Barnes and Noble.com - I found these two sites to be the cheapest if you want them brand new.