1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Exam Krackers?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Csv321, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Csv321

Csv321 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

What is this Exam Krackers I keep reading about? Is this a course or a set of books I can buy?? I live in S. California and all we have, that I know about, is Princeton or Kaplan..or maybe it's just those that are advertised a lot. How useful has everyone found it because if I have to face the devil again in August, I might try it.

Thanks!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. shock827

shock827 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

It is another review course like kaplan or TPR. They have a pretty good reputation, their books are great. I bought their 101 Passages in VR and it was a big help. Seems like they are growing pretty fast right now.

4. OnMyWayThere

OnMyWayThere OMS-III
    10+ Year Member

You also have Berkeley Review... I took it but stopped going after a couple of weeks but they have a good reputation out here in S. Cali. In my opinion, classes are worthless unless you need discipline. Either way, check them out.

5. Richie Truxillo

Richie Truxillo Your Scut Monkey Mentor
    Physician SDN Advisor 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Buy MCAT Audio Osmosis from Examkrackers...
    Bar none the best study tool EVER!

Got me 5 points on my MCAT where kaplan miserably failed!

-Richie

6. KrapYnot206

KrapYnot206 Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Just got the ExamKrackers Study package and verbal 101 in the mail from Amazon. Time to start studying for the MCAT! Good luck to everyone taking August 2004. BTW, if you are interested in getting these books, get them at Amazon.com, and get the Verbal 101 from Barnes and Noble.com - I found these two sites to be the cheapest if you want them brand new.

7. stoleyerscrubz

stoleyerscrubz Registered User and Stuff
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    This is a good read for you:
    http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=46880

As far as using EK for increasing your verbal score it looks like the sugestion is to get EK Verbal Reasoning and Math and study that and become more comfortable with the method used for Verbal and then move on to EK 101.